diumenge, 13 de maig del 2012

My English Competence in 2012


1.
About my first and my last writing I can say that I have improved my level. I have learnt to use connectors when is necessary, more vocabulary and other gramatic aspects that I didn’t know when I started the course like the use of “the” or the conditionals.
Moreover, it’s important to say that I have more fluency writting, I don’t need the dictionary because if I don’t know how the say a word I can say it using a synonym.

About my oral presentation I always have had problems with it because my accent is bad and I don’t feel secure when I’m speaking English in front of the class. Apart from that, I also have improved this aspect, I have won more fluency and a better pronunciation, although it continues being bad, but I have to go step by step until achieve to speak clearly.
I have lernt to elaborate power points thanks to Lydia Penkert, she has helped me a lot with this programme.
Finally, say that I use more specific vocabulary of the topic I’m talking about, and this has helped to improve my oral expositions.

2.
My best writing:

This new I wrote in the second term, with the other about teh human right in Syria, is the best I have done.
I use connectors in many paragraphs and specific vocabulary that allows people understand it better and pictures the shows the feelings that I am describing. Apart from that, the topic is very important; if you like what you are writing about you will do it better.

My best oral post:

This oral presentation about plastic surgery that I did with Lydia is the best I have never done. The topic was easy and funny so it wasn’t hard to do. Also is good because in the power point I put big pictures about operations and a few words in order to shock the public.

Other aspect of this oral I have to emphasize is that there is a moment that I interact with the public, answering them something about a model with plastic surgery.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada