diumenge, 13 de maig del 2012

Vora Riu


This Saturday in Olot has been celebrated the Vora Riu Festival. It’s a concert organizated by the Volleybal Club in the same city, the club where I play.

Firstly, I went to have dinner to a restaurant called Can Guix with my team. There I had a very good time singing and laughing. We bought a diadem that had the Mickey’s ears, and we went to the concert wearing it.

My team and I have had to stay serving drinks to the people in order to win some money for the club, because nowadays C.Volleyball Olot haven’t got a good economy because on the increase of the bus prices.

The club’s president though that if beautiful women serve drinks, more people would buy, so all women players were serving.

I have discovered the other view of the parties, without alcohol and friends, serving drinks to the others. I saw the tipical drunk guy who can’t speak clearly and only wants free drinks. It was very stressing because a lot of people wanted me to serve them but I only had two hands so I had to be very fast because at 4:00 on the morning people becames very angry if you don’t attend them.

Luckly, my trainer was there and if there were any problem with someone he came to solve it.

1 comentari:

  1. I can imagine how was this night for you, serving drinks can be really stressfull ( I know it from my own eyperience).

    ResponElimina