diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

My dreams

DREAMS.

I hardly ever think about my future, maybe because I think that if something has to happen, it will happen. I believe in the destiny.

But don’t think about the future doesn’t mean that I don’t have dreams. If it’s possible, in a near future I would like to pass my studies and selectivitat exams. I want desperately to go to Barcelona and live there. I know I will have to study a lot because a degree is very difficult but I think I will have time to enjoy the university life.


Finally, if I have to think in a dream of my distant future it would be that I want to travel a lot and visit all the countries I can. I have visited some countries but I have never gone to an exotic one. If I had a stable job, the first country I would visit is India or I would do a trip across Africa.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada