divendres, 27 d’abril del 2012

Describe a funny experience that occurred to you in High School




When I was studying 2nd of ESO I had the worst class of my year. Every day our teachers were angry with us because of our attitude. My class was full of St Miquel’s people (a village where most of people haven’t got the ESO title) and non-working students. That year our tutor was Pedro Burgos, the French teacher. He hated us, like all teachers, because he couldn’t control us.

One day we were very excited in tutory class and all of us were throwing pieces of rubber to the others. One guy, I don’t know who he was, threw one at Pedro and everybody began to laugh. Pedro was desesperated because no one let him talk and he rested in silent the rest of the hour, letting us throw the rubber to him.

I know it is cruel, but we were twelve years old and very immature. Moreover, an important thing I haven’t said is that Pedro was hated by every student in the High School. What we did was bad but maybe… maybe was fair.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada