dimarts, 24 d’abril del 2012

Informal letter (selectivitat exam)

Hi Sam!

Well, coming home I spent over three hours because I crashed into another car. It wasn’t an important blow but the car’s driver was horrified, she was afraid and crying (because of the fear). I had to calm her down before I went home.

It it’s possible I’d like the pics of the day we went to Port Aventura, in Tarragona. They’re the finniest! And also I’d like the photo where we couldn’t stop laughing.

By the way, I’ve found your watch, eventually. Yesterday I came across it while I was looking for the TV remote control. If you agree I’m going to keep it in my jeweller and I’ll give it to you in September, when we see each other again.

Given the choice I go for the city. There I’ll have the possibility of meeting other people; young people if it’s possible. We’ll be able to go shopping, to the cinema or the theatre and go out at nights. Do you agree?

Well I have to leave you because I have loads of work to do.

I miss you, Sam.

Kisses, XXX



Lady Elisabeth Darcy


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada