divendres, 27 d’abril del 2012

Informal letter

Hi Doraemon!
I said to you long ago that I World write you so, here I am!
Last week we celebrated Saint Georges’ Day in Catalonia and my mother gave me a book, like every year. It's called Death of a beekeeper by Lars Gifstadisson.

I began to read it that day and this morning I've finished it. It is said that it will be one of the best-sellers this year. I know you don'tlike reading books but you should try to read it because it's great!

At first it seems a thriller but it is not! you begin to read and you dive into a love story between a sick beekeeper and a new woman in the village. their love is so strong that makes her a lover of bees too.


It's a love story, besides it explains the job of a beekeeper, that is decreasing strongly in the last years. I know you love animals so you could like it.


Well that's all! I hope you give it a try. I'm sure that if you do that you'll discover a new world with every book.


Kisses, XXX


Novita

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada