dissabte, 4 de juny del 2011

The comming of summer


At last summer has arrived. Well, it isn’t summer now, but because of the weather it seems that it’s summer.

I only have three more weeks of high school, but in the two final ones I have an exam every day. This is a “shit” but when I’ll finish these weeks I’ll be free! Summes, summer, summer, I need it!

I don’t know what I’m going to do then, maybe I’ll watch TV the whole day, but I won’t need to study.

The bad thing is the reserch project, I have to do it on summer and if I want a good mark I’ll have to work hard, but I’ll have a lot of days to do it. Anything will destroy my summer.

I would like to work these holidays, but I know it won’t be possible. I’m only sixteen and supermarkes or shops want older people. I want money to buy new snowboard clothes, and they are very expensive so I need a lot of money.

Well, maybe I’ll work with my aunt, but it’s not sure. It’s difficult to find work in these days...

But if I don’t get a job, it won’t be the end of teh world. I will buy the clothes the next year.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada