diumenge, 5 de juny del 2011

Podcast

Polly: Oh, sorry I didn’t realize… Well, I’m sorry to disturb, it will be better If I go home.
Tania: (shouting to Polly) : Wait, come here! (speaking to Jamie) : what has happened with her?
Jamie: what are you saying, she is only my friend!
Polly: so, last night it didn’t seem so.
Tania: Jamie, you are a liar! I never thought that you could do a thing like this…
Polly: But, what’s going on?
Jamie: No, nothing don’t listen to her, she’s crazy.
Tania: Crazy? How can you say that to your girlfriend?
Polly: girlfriend? Jaime, you told me that you were single.
Jamie: Well, Tania and I had argued and I was angry with her. And when I saw you last night, all my problems disappeared. I wanted to forget everything for a while and you made me feel good.
Tania: (to Jamie) Okay, I have understood. And you, Polly, enjoy him, but now you know the way he is. Be careful. (Tania slapped
Jamie, and went to the door). Fuck you!
Polly: Jamie, are you OK? She is completely crazy!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada