diumenge, 5 de juny del 2011

Friends

Sandra

I met her when I was seven or eight years old. Our brothers have the same ages and I met Sandra because our brothers were friends. Sandra and I live in the same neighborhood and in this neighborhood there is a park. I met her in that park. I went with my brother to the park and there were Sandra and her brother. Our brothers began to play football together so Sandra and I began to play with the dolls together. Since then we have been best friends.



ANDREA


I met Andrea because she was a Sandra's friend. When we were doing Primary School I didn't meet her but when we started the high school we went to the same class. We became friends but I didn't talk a lot with her. It was in the second course when our teacher said that I will sit next to Andrea. During the course I sat next to Andrea. It was a fantastic course! Andrea and I became best friends because we laughed a lot in classes and we did a lot of silly things.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada