diumenge, 5 de juny del 2011

Informal letter

2, Bridge Street

Castelló d’Empúries

Girona

9th April 2011

Dear Sandra,

Thanks for you letter. Sorry I haven’t written to you for so long but I have been very busy here in Castelló. In the last few days we’ve had the final exams so I had to study a lot, but I passed all the exams (I think) so the effort was worth it. Well, this summer I’m going camping with my parents and I want to know if you would come with us.

The camping is great! I have gone there many times and I always have enjoyed it. There are two swimming pools, a football pitch and there is also a volleyball net so if we want we can play volleyball, it’s perfect for us! It’s a quiet and beautiful place and people there are very friendly and funny.

There you are surrounded by nature and all you see is green. There are a lot of mountains surrounding the camping and when you climb them you can see impressive views. You can try some adventurous activities too, like riding a horse or shoot archery. Everything is very funny there so you’ll never get bored.

One more thing – the weather is good but at nights the temperature drops a bit so you must take one jumper.

Keep in touch.

Love,

Núria


P.S. The name of the camping is ‘Camping Pardines’. You can search for some information and photos in the internet.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada