dissabte, 4 de juny del 2011

A film I like.



The film is about the first generation of mutants. Charles Xavier and Magneto are still young and they form a group of mutants that fight against Sebastian Shaw (another mutant who wants to kill all the humanity because he thinks people will kill them in the future). The two groups of mutants fight in the middle of the almost Third World War in Cuba Island. Finally, Charles and Magneto’s group kill Sebastian, but the film doesn’t have a good end because Magneto leaves the group.

Opinion:

I liked a lot this film. I a little bit freak and I like all these type of films (X-men, Stars Wars, Harry Potter, The lord of the Rings…).

I went to the cinema to see it and I suppose that the special effects are better than if I had seen the film in my house, but it was great!

I have to say that it isn’t the best film of X-men saga because in my opinion, the best film is the third one.

I also have seen that the film has some mistakes, but they aren’t important.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada