divendres, 4 de març del 2011

A film.


I would like to talk about the SAW saga. It constists of seven films. You can see the last film of SAW now in the cinemas.

Saw saga is very hated for a lot of people but I like it very much. I have seen the first, the second, the third and the fourth film and I have the fifth film in the computer, I will see it very early.

The films are very sadistics. The protagonist is Jigsaw (Puzzle), he is an old man with cancer who kidnaps people that don’t live their live good (loose, thieves, abusers, etc.). He puts them in a room and he for example, tie the woman’s hair with a machine and the machine stretches the hair until the woman dies bleeded. It’s only an example, in this films you can see worse things.


Then there are a group of polices that look for Jigsaw and they try to stop this tortures, but although they find Jigsaw the kidnaps don’t stop. Jigsaw has got an accomplice called Amanda.

I don’t know why I like them but I will see all the saga, I’m sure. Alone or with friends. Two days ago I watch the fourth film alone at home, it seems that I must be very scared but I enjoyed watching it. It strange, it isn’t the tipic film or the tipic american comedy.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada