divendres, 4 de març del 2011

Stress


In this writing I’m going to talk about stress in the high school.

At the end of every term all the studens are very stressed. Teachers wait until the end of the term to chose the day of the exam or to put the work or the writings and oral presentations.

I think my High School is great in this aspect because

, for example, they say the date of the deliever of the blogs at the begining of the term. And another good thing of mi school is that you can’t have two exams in one day.


But, of course, there are bad things. Some teachers pu a lot of homework for the following day because they say that we only do two classes of their subject. It’s not my fault!

Other problem is the weeks at the end of the term. This term we have two weeks with an exam every day. Ten days with exams! We have done the first week and now we are in holidays. But when we’ll come back at school, this last week will be horrifying.

This weekend is Carnival so we won’t study a lot, and on Monday I have a Philosophy exam at the first hour of class (I want to die.. jajaj).

I tell you my exams:

Monday à Philosophy

Tuesday à Oral presentation of a work in Ciències per el Món Contemporani (CMC)

Wednesday à Chemestry

Thursday à Physics

Friday à Catalan

A lot of exams and they are very difficult. Now I’m on holiday so I’m not stressed but I know the following week I will be the most stressed person in the world I think.

Wish me luck.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada