dissabte, 5 de març del 2011

Kid Cudi vs. Crookers - Day 'n' Night


This song is called Day and Night. Its singer is Kid Cudi.

I want to dedicate this song to Andrea Lopez.

She is one of the most important people in my life, along with Sandra, Julia, Lydi and Anna, but Andrea always has a smile on her lips and the perfect phrase because I laugh during an hour.

I dedicate this song to Andrea because one day while we were doing the research project in my house, we heard this song. We invented a choreography. First we movied the shady, then we moved our head (first right and then left), then we moved our head and our arms, and finally we stood up the chair and we danced like a crazy people.

That day I laughed a lot, and I want to thank Andrea for all the happy moments she has given to me all times and the all times that she has helped me when I need it. So, thanks Andrea.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada