dimarts, 1 de març del 2011

My birthday.


In my last birthday I celebrated my sixteen years old birthday. Quim, a friend of mine, is one day older than me so we celebrated our birthday together. My friends and I went to a chinese restaurant to have dinner. We tried to don’t do a lot of noise but it’s imposible. We were

always laughing and joking with the waiters (I know we shouldn’t do it).

We go to the same chinese restaurant often so they know us. A lot of people don’t like chinese food (me included) but we eat meat and chips. It’s strange eat it in a chinese restaurant.

Finnaly they gave my some presents. They bought one trousers, one T-shirt, a scarf of Barça, gloves (because I go to the High School every day by motrobike

and winter is so cold) and a green jumper.

After dinner we went to Pacha in Empuriabrava. It was the firts time I went to a disco. That day there wasn’t a lot of people but it was good. I enjo

yed a lot that night. We danced, laughed, drank and we did silly things.

I remember that that night was a little bit crazy. Lydia made advances with a boy. But it only lasted one night. She wasn’t the only person that made advances, my friends are very ladies’ man.

I arrived at home at five o’clock on the morning with Sandra. She slept at home. We ate a pizza at five o’clock! I had never done it!

Later we went to my room and we talked a little bit before we went to the beds.

The night was so great.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada