dimarts, 1 de març del 2011

MY FUTURE.


This months we have gone to two universities, “Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)” and “Universitat de Girona (UdG)”. There some teachers did talks for all the catalan students. In UAB I went to a Maths’ talk where a teacher always said that UAB is the best university in Catalonia and we have to go there. He didn’t explain a lot of the degree course. He did an experiment about calculators and I didn’t understand anything.

This talk desperate me and now I don’t know if I really want to study Maths.

Later I went to another talk. This time I went to a Physics talk. The teacher was good, he explained the parts of the degree and the subjects. He said that it is very difficult and that you must be good at Maths and Physics in High School if you want to study Physics.

At the end of the day I was a little bit sad because I thought (and I continue thinking) the degree is too much difficult for my. I’m not a crack in Maths, and I’m less crack in Physics. I like them but maybe I’m not capable to do them in the university.

Another day we went to the UdG. I went to a talk of Biotechnology. I went there becouse I didn’t like any talk and biotechnology was the only that I like a little bit.

The talk was very good. When I left the class I was interested in biotechnology! The day was perfect and when we finished the talk we went to sunbathe at the ground.

The day was great but I arrived at home more lost than ever.

Now I didn’t know what I have to do. I like Maths and Physics, but I think I’m not so good to study it. Biology.. I like it but I think it’s a little bit boring, but maybe it is more easy. I’m very lost and probably next year I will continue being lost.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada