dijous, 3 de març del 2011

My motorbike.

A long time ago my parents asked me if I would like to have a motorbike.
- I don't need a motorbike but if you want to buy one for me it would be great!- I said. I had never stopped to think if I wanted a motorbike.

One week ago my parents were on the computer and I were watching TV. I was a little bit bored so I went to see what were they doing. When I arrive they closed the computer's screen.
- What are you doing? - I said.
- Nothing, nothing.- said my parents.
At that moment I began to suspect that my parents were plotting something.

Two days later they showed me a photo of a scooter, and two days later I found a scooter in my garage.

The scooter is white and it has got some flowers' stickers in the wheel. I was very very very very and very happy. At the top of the motorbike there was a helmet. The helmet is white and it has got an inscription that says: Kiss me lollipop.

I was so excited and I didn't think twice. I get on the bike with my father and I drove a motorbike for the first time in my life! Yes, I know it is forbiden because I don't have my motorbike licence yet but I was but I really wanted to do it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada