dilluns, 7 de març del 2011

Formal letter.

2, Puig de l’Era Mala Street
Castelló d’Empúries
17486
Girona, Spain
9th January 2011

IES Castelló d’Empúries
55, Santa Clara Street
Castelló d’Empúries
17486
Girona, Spain

Dear Mª Lluïsa Pintó,

I’m sending this letter to you because I disagree with some aspects of this High School. I would like you to reflect about this letter and change some things.

On the one hand, I know that this High School has been selected as one of the safest institutes of Spain. And it’s true that the level of our High School is high, but I think that our institute could be better. It’s only my opinion but, maybe, if the High School was more colorful and more cheerful the level of the students would rise. The walls are gray, the floor is gray, the doors are gray, nearly everything is gray! You should find a solution to this problem.

On the other hand, the problem isn’t only the color of the walls. For example, the toilets don’t have mirrors. Only the teachers’ toilets have mirrors and it’s unfair. We won’t draw in the mirror because we need it, I’m talking about girls. Another problem is that almost every time I go to the toilet there isn’t paper. Maybe it isn’t the most important problem, but it has got an easy solution.

There are other problems, like low speed internet, but I think that I’ve explained the most important ones for me.

Thank you so much for your attention. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,


Núria Sala


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada