dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

Fairytale


THE ALMOST PRINCE

Once upon a time in Violet Hill, a city near Eldeerforest, there was a princess called Lady Serena. She was a very selfish person and she never helped anybody. It was winter and Violet Hill was snowed, Lady Serena was annoyed with her father because he preferred to spend money on poor people in Violet Hill instead of buy her another horse. She ran to the forest crying. She walked in the forest for a while and then she noticed that she was lost. She tried to find the way but she couldn’t find it. She became hungry and when she saw two mushrooms next to a tree she ate them. She didn’t know that the mushrooms were hallucinogenic. She sat on the ground and after a short time she began to hear voices saying:

- Serenaaaaaa, Serenaaaaaaaaaaaa. Come here Serenaaaaaaaaaa.

She was wondering but then she followed the voice. She started to see things that they hadn’t been there before. She continued walking until she arrived to a pink lake. The lake, the trees, the plants, the flowers, the sky, everything was pink. Serena was wondered about that, she was hearing the voice but there wasn’t anyone. Suddenly a pink fairy appears. She was a little bit fat, short with long pink hair. She walked to Serena and when she was walking the flowers next to her began to move and grow up.

- Serena- she said. - Why don’t you come with me and live here? This is a wonderful and beautiful place. You would never be alone because flowers and trees would be your friends. Look, they can talk.

As soon as Serena looked at the flowers, they began to sing. Serena knew the song, it was her favorite song. But Serena didn’t want to live there, she wanted to see her father and she apologized because she missed him.

- I’m sorry – said Serena. - I must go home. I want to be with my family.

- No!- said the fairy- You must be here, I force you to stay here with me. I have waited for this moment for all my life! You can’t go away.

- I’m sorry but this is a silly thing, my father is waiting for me. Good bye.

- NO! Rose, Daisy, catch her!

Suddenly, the two plants wrapped her legs and she fell on the ground. She began to cry.

-You’ll never come back sweet princess. - said the fairy, and she began to laugh.

The fairy’s house was in the middle of the lake. She was taking the princess to her house but before this could happen appeared a blue-green man on a horse. He was accompanied by a rabbit and a fast turtle. The princess saw that they were green!

The man came to the lake with his animals: the rabbit ate Daisy and Rose, and the man took the princess. The fast turtle said to the fairy:

-If you win me in a race we will give you the princess, but if I win you must go away from this forest and you’ll never return.

- Hahahaha, you’ll never win me. You are only a turtle!

They started the race and the fast turtle won. The fairly was very sad and annoyed, but she left the forest forever.

The princess was watching the young man, “he is very handsome” she thought.

- You’re the prince of my dreams! - she said to him.- Thank you for saving me!

- I saw you were in trouble and I had to save you. But I’m sorry, I am not the prince of your dreams, I’m only a poor man who works every day in Violet Hill. I don’t have a lot of money.

- It doesn’t matter, this experience has changed me. You are as important as me. Do you want to meet me in the city?

- Yes, of course! You’re very pretty..

Then the princess felt asleep in his arms. When she woke up she was in her room, and on her right there was a note that said:

You are the girl that I want.

If you feel the same:

2, Luppet Street, Violet Hill.

Tom, your almost prince.

Serena and Tom continued meeting for a long time until they married and they lived happily ever after.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada