dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

Thirteen Vs. Adrian Mole



Thirteen it's a film that shows the influence of bad companies. It shows how a normal and hard-working girl can change for the influence of bad companies or for pretend to became popular.

It also shows the relations of a family. People have to accept that the adolescents need their space to be alone and think about theirs problems. The parents have to accept it and accept that the adolescents aren't children. It's important to say that the film teacho that a family has to be united.

The book of Adrian Mole is more infantile than the film. In my opinion, the film is realer. Adrian and the protagonist of the film have more or less the same age, but Adrian is still a child. It's possible that I think that because in the book, the pictures aren't very realist.

But if I think in the problems, Adrian and the film's protagonist have the same problems. They want to be handsome, a boy/girlfriend and they have got problems at home.
The argument is a little bit similar.

Many differences:
Adrian isn't become a bad boy like the film's protagonist. And he doesn't skive from school. He continues his school life.
Also, a boy maltreat him at school, it don't happen in the film.
The film's protagonist begin to take drugs and to drink. I'm sure that Adrian don't know its meaning.

I like more the film because it has impacted me. I have saw what can do the bad influences. I wouldn't like to finish like the film's protagonist. I'm lucky because my friends are good people and I think I don't have to be worried about that.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada