divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

My ordinary day.

I usually go to sleep at 12 o’clock more or less and my alarm wake me up at 6:50 in the morning so I only can sleep seven hours. And sometimes I sleep fewer hours because I can’t sleep. I began to think of my problems or if I have an exam I think of it, and I can’t sleep. I think I have a small problem.

I remember that one day I couldn’t sleep. I don’t know way. I was so stressed because I couldn’t sleep and I began to cry. I went to my parents’ room; I think it was at 4 o’clock on the morning. They tried to calm me, but I couldn’t stop to cry. Finally I got to sleep at six o’clock. This day I didn’t go to school.

It hasn’t happened another time, but I’m a little bit afraid because it’s possible that this experience comes again.

I continue talking about my routine :)

The first think I do when I wake up is to get dressed. The clothes aren’t a worry for me. Then I have breakfast, normally I drink a glass of milk with biscuits. I spend thirty minutes for do this.

Finally, I prepare the rucksack, I put on my make up and I go to school by motorbike. Normally I arrive late at school (I know it is a problem for the teachers, I’m sorry :))

I spend the day at school and when I arrive at home I have lunch and then I watch TV. I can’t live without TV.

At five o’clock I began to do the homework. I start early because the majority of days I have a lot of homework.

When I finish it I have dinner, and if I finish earlier I watch TV (again). After the dinner, I usually go to the computer. I go to the facebook and I listen to music.

At twelve o’clock, the routine starts again:).

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada