dilluns, 15 de novembre del 2010

My oral presentation



VOLLEYBALL

In this oral exposition I’m going to talk about volleyball.

Volleyball is an indoor sport. In volleyball there are two teams of six players that are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points. To score one point the team must pass the ball over the net and the ball must touch the floor of the opponents’ court.
There are a lot of rules but now I won’t begin to explain them.
There are four main parts in volleyball.
1- The serve. It’s the first attack, you have to pass the ball to the opponents’ court.
2- The reception. The reception consists in make that the ball doesn’t touch the floor after the opponents’ serve.
3- The set. The setters are people who have the second touch. (In volleyball we only can touch three times the ball.) After the reception.
4- The attack. In volleyball the most of the points are done with spikes.
5- Block. The block tries to stop the spike when it is still in the attacking court.
These are the most important parts of a match.
Matches --> The team that wins the volleyball match is the first team who arrives to win three sets of twenty-five point.

ME AND VOLLEYBALL


I began to play volleyball eight years ago. I started playing volleyball because I was vary lazy and I thought that in volleyball people doesn’t run so much.
Now I’m addicted to it. I play volleyball every time I can.


My first team was A.V. Esplais. I played six years there and I learnt the basics things there. In Esplais we were sixteen players, we were too much players, then we did two teams. Many girls didn’t want to separate the team so they left the team. Finally in Esplais there was five players, we weren’t enough to create a team so, four girls (I included) left Esplais and we went to Vilajuiga’s team. There we met a lot of friendly girls but there was two girls that were problematic. In matches there were a lot of shouts between us.


This year, Sandra and I have gone to Olot’s team. We knew the trainer because he was our teacher in Primary School. In Olot the girls are very nice and there I play in another league, I play in the highest league, in First Division.
I know Olot is far away from Castelló, but I have free transport and I have time for study for my exams. I’m happy to play in Olot.


My position in volleyball is called LIBERO. I can’t serve, attack or block. I only can do reception, dig or set. I’m glad to be libero, I like it.



Thank you very much for your atention. Have you got any questions?




I think my oral presentation could be better. I was very nervous because speak oraly when all the class is watching me.. is difficult for me.
The powerpoint, I think it was ugly if I compare it with the others.
Maybe other oral presentations are better than my oral presentation, but I think my oral presentation was enough good. I know myself and.. talk oraly is a vert¡y big problem for me.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada