dimarts, 9 de novembre del 2010

The visit of Pope of Rome

The notice.

This Sunday, 7 November 2010 came in Catalonia The Pope of Rome.

On Saturday 6 October The Pope of Rome was sanctified in Galicia the Santiago de Compostela cathedral. Later, in the evening, the Pope took a plane that took him t
o El Prat airport. By downloading, the President of Generalitat of Catalonia and other senior officia
ls received him.
The next Sunday, Benedict XVI sanctified the Holy Family. In the celebration there were a lot people from Catalonia, from other parts of Spain and from other countries. It wasn't the fisrt time thet the Pope came to Catalonia, twenty-five years ago (approximately) he also came here.

My opinion about his visit.

For me, his visit is an indifferent thing of my mind.. I’m not agree, but I'm not in disagree.


For one part I have to be agree with his visit because many people became very happy. I wasn't very happy because I consider myself a non-believer, but not everyone is like me.
Another advantage of having the Pope here to see the Sagrada Familia is that his visit will make that the Sagrada Familia is known worldwide. There will come more tourists and for a city like Barcelona (who needs tourists a lot)it is a very good
new.
Also, his visit has mobilized many people these days there were a lot of tourist
s in Barcelona.

The bad part of his visit, for example, is that the Catalan government has spent al lot of money (and in our times we need this money) with the hotel for him and all his companions (I'm sure the hotels are the more expensive and the best located in Barcelona), the Pope's car (the papamóbil) and other things.

Do we performed well, leaving he come?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada