dijous, 18 de novembre del 2010

Music makes me feel


I consider myself a normal music listener.
I like all kinds of music. Pop, reage, rap, house, including opera. There are many operas that I love listen to.
For example, Turandot, I hope one day I will see it in the Barcelona’s Lyceum. My mum and I love this opera.

Other types of music:
Pop is the music that I like most, I always listen to it, every day. The singers that I like most are Rihanna, 30 seconds to mars, Katy Perry and The Script. A lot of people loves Lady Gaga, but I think that she only wants to be center of attention, the focus.

Rihanna is the best singer for me. A like all the songs she has created. Umbrella, Russian Roulette, Love the way you lie (feat Eminem), Only girl…
Only girl is the best song. One month ago I listen to it for the first time on the radio. At first I thought that Rihanna had done better songs, but I started to listen to the song at home and every time I listened to it I like most. Now I’m singing that song every moment.

I love go to pubs and discos because they play pop music and I can dance. For example, I can’t dance reage or rap, I don’t know how do it.

My brother started to listen to reage and rap two or three years ago. He always listen music on mornings so I woke up with the song. It isn’t a bad form of wake up. I like it. I remember that I was in the bed, listening to my brother’s music and I was happy because I liked the music.

House.. is different. I like listen rap, but only one or two songs. I can’t listen one hour of house. It’s impossible for me!

I need listen to music to disconnect and forget my problems. It's a great remedy.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada