dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

GIRONA’S BARRAQUES

Every year, at the end of October, Girona organizes a big party that lasts two weeks long. At the first week, there are four days with concerts, and the last week there are three days.

This year, like the lasts two years, I have gone there twice. The first and the second Saturday.

The first day we were a lot of people. We went there by bus, but we separated of the group because we went to prepare the drink (shhhht, this is a secret). After a short while we found the rest of he group and we stay with him.

Now, I’m going to talk about my night.

When I met the others I passed a lot of time with them. We found a great place and we stay there all the night. I was talking to the others, and suddenly we were only five people. The other had disappeared. We didn’t get worried and we continued having fun. That night I drunk too much, I admit it. We came back home by bus and I wasn’t a person at this moment. I passed all the way sleeping. The next day I promised that I won’t drunk such the last day.

And I carried out that promise. The next Saturday I went to Girona again, but I didn’t prepare any bottle. I only had 10 €. The night was great, with less people, but it was great. I met a lot of friends there. From Roses, from Figueres, from Girona, they were people that I didn’t see a lot of times.

That night I also met new people and now I continue talking with them.

I didn’t drunk a lot so I remember all the night.. but I can’t say the same of the first night.

I have learnt a lesson, you enjoy more a party without get drunk. I will apply this lesson.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada