dimarts, 6 de març del 2012

Oral Presentation


Personal Opinion.

Fisrt of all, the power point presentation: it's was good because it had got lots of images and all of them were big, to cause an impact to the public.
The stucture was also good because I started with my aims and then I expained what I did in my paper following a time line; and finishing with the conlusions.
The content: I think I talked about all I had to talk. I had to explain what Ihave done and I did iy in five minutes such as everybody had to do.
The body language: I wasn't much nervous so in my opinion I used my body to make the presentation more entertaining.
The language: I tried to us specific words, but in my case, my paper was about Maths so its tecnical words are more difficults than others.
Finnaly, the pronunciation: I consider that I have a good pronunciation, but it's not perfect, I will need a lot of years to talk like an English girl.

I can't give myself a mark because I can't evaluate me like I evalue the other people.

1 comentari:

  1. I only remember your presentation when you had to do to expose your paper, but not in english class. That's strange thing, and no, I didn't get drunk as Rosas not to remember anything... haha so I think you did your presentation well! :)

    ResponElimina