dimecres, 7 de març del 2012

Mercadona's opinion

Mercadona’s president puts the “Chinese bazaars” as an example to overcome the crisis.

Juan Roig, Mercadona’s president, states that the effort of the bazaars’ workers have to be an example to all the Spanish population. Spanish workers are known to be lazzies, very different to Chinese people, who are known to sleep three hours and work twenty-one.


An example of their effort is the number of hours they work in the restaurants or bazaars, you can go one Sunday evening to the smallest village you know there is a bazzar, and you will see it opened. I’m not joking because I’ve seen it with my eyes.


Maybe they work too much hours, I agree with that, but I can’t accept that Spanish workers spend one hour to drink a coffee when they are in their job.

In my opinion, when you are working you must be concentrated to achieve the best resoults, if we do that Spain will overcome the crisis, I’m sure. Bosses would be happier with their employees; there would be fewer dismissals, less unemployment, more income in every family... I think the problem is our society, and someone should do something to change it.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada