dimarts, 6 de març del 2012

Me as an ideal partner


My name's Núria and I'm 17. I am rather short and quite slim. I am dark-haired and have brown eyes.

I like to keep fit, so I play volleyball in a team, but that isn't all. Also I like to play football, basketball, go running... However, I like to do quiet activities such as watching a film, lying on the sofa. If you like to go snowing or to practise sports I am your ideal partner.

Psicologically, I'm definitely very sociable and I've got a good sense of humour. I'm always joking when I'm with my friends. In the negative side I have to say that I am hardly ever on time.





I've never cheated on someone, in my opinion in a relationship people have to respect each other.


Tu sum up, I am the ideal partner to someone who is open-minded, honest and who loves doing sport.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada