dimarts, 6 de març del 2012

Why everybody loves dogs?


This afteroon I was at home sitting near the chimney and I began to think about my dog, Darky, and why I love him so much.


To put it bluntly, he is only a dog, an animal that needs someone to go out to have a piss. And it always happens when his master/mistress is lying on the sofa nearly to sleep.

Despite of this situation. I have to accept that I love him. Every member of my family considers him part of our lifes. But why?

Maybe is because of his sad look which make us feeling sorry. Also his celebrations and parties when you arrive at home, the moment you are watching TV with him by your side, the movement of his tail when he’s happy (sometimes seems that the dog is nearly to be rushed up), the way he eats human food, without masticate it, or the way he snores when he is sleeping on the sofa... I don’t know what the main cause of my love is; I only know that my life wouldn’t be the same without him.


Adding to that, we have to notice that this love is usually to dogs. There are less people who prefer cats. In my opinion cats are treacherous and cold, but, well, everybody can have different opinions.
I’m sure that there is somebody in the world who loves snakes or spiders.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada