dimecres, 7 de març del 2012

Public school vs private school

I have studied all my life in public schools or High Schools and I consider myself an intelligent person. I didn’t go to public education because I couldn’t pay the fees, it’s only that my parent believe in it, and me too.

There are a lot of ignorant ‘people’ that are against public education because they think in these High Schools there are more violence or the level isn’t the same. Well, I don’t agree with that. In my High School we have the level rather higher than others centers of the region, and I’m proud of it.


Last year, for example, a new gay arrived to my class coming of a private school. In his last center he passed all the subjects with marks between seven or six; and when he arrived to my High School he began to fail a lot of subjects. How can people explain it? I only see one reason: public education can be equal or better than private one. But of course, it depends on the center you study; I know other public schools with a low level.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada