dilluns, 5 de març del 2012

Carnival 2012

This year some people of my class and I have dressed up as Bulma (girls) and Fullet Tortuga (boys). They are characters of a cartoon called Dragon Ball. Everybody of my age has grown up following these cartoons.

This has been the first time that we have dressed up with a group of people of my village. They are older than me but I know them all because my village is small and everybody is neighbor.


My group went to four different cities to celebrate the carnival, but the most full of people was Roses. It was amazing! It was difficult to stay inside building, and also very stressing. That day, someone nobody knows throw up from a fire extinguisher twice. People had to leave the building but the crowd was so nervous and a lot of people had difficulties to go out.


Despite this, the party continued until the sun went up.

Everyday of carnival was different, and all of them were perfect. In my opinion carnival is the better party of the year.

2 comentaris: