dimecres, 7 de març del 2012

How to finish a book if you are studying second of batxillerat


Well, I am a second batxillerat student and this year I have tried to read two different books. The first one was called ‘El sanador de caballos’ and is rather long but also people has said me it is definitely very passionate. I began it during the when the summer holidays were ending but I though I could finish it. But I was wrong. I started the course and I lost all my free time, I have forgotten what ‘free time’ means and I’m worried about it. Exams, exams, homework, exams…


However, I tried to read another book during the Christmas holidays, because maybe I stopped reading the first one because it didn’t like me, but I couldn’t finish it again. What I’m supposed to do? Everybody recommends us to read minimum one book during the year, but I CAN’T. It’s true that I have read books in some subjects like English, Catalan or Spanish, but nobody has allowed me chose these books. I was obliged to read it.

I’m not sure about if I am the only person with this problem, but I am starting to get very angry and to hate what I am studying.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada